Your CVB is an important resource and maximizing that relationship can make the difference in how fast your hotel recovers.
In a recent article by Knowland’s Carleigh Dworetzky in Hotel Management, she lays out the top five things CVBs should do to support their hotel partners – and what you can do to stay top of mind with your CVB:
- Promote the attractiveness of the destination (and your hotel by association)
- Help your hotel build relationships with key organizations planning events in the destination
- Keep your hotel updated on local availability and compression events
- Be transparent – on everything from CVB initiatives, citywide calendars and rate trends
- Promote your property so you stand out from the other properties the CVB supports
Read the full article here and share these tips with your sales and marketing team.